GST Language Center – Transfer Student

Transfer Student                                                                                                         

If you are currently on F1 status with an I-20 from another school, you can transfer to GST Language Center and maintain your F1 status.

Once we receive your application, we will need a few days to process and review the application.

If we decide that you are accepted, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance from GST Language Center.

If you are already on F1 status and transferring from another U.S. university,

please submit the following items:

*  Application for Admission (GST LC’ forms)

*  A copy of Passport

*  A Copy of Diploma

*  An Official Transcript

If you have further questions, please contact to GST LC Admissions Office.

This will ensure that you get a prompt response from our Admissions Officer.